The plugin development documentation is coming soon. Stay tuned!
In this section you can find the list of officially supported PRESENTA Lib plugins, sorted by type.
A Block renders a content. When you need a different type of media or render a content in a different way, external blocks might help, such as:
- Youtube to render and control a YT video
- Chartjs to render a Chart.js component
- Fitty to render a text using Fitty library
- Vega-Lite to render a VL chart
A Module extends a
scene in order provide additional features at scene level. Here some examples:
- HighLightJs to transform code block with syntax highlight
A Controller extends the presentation as a whole by adding global capabilities: